How You Can Help
Once families have experienced the compassionate care and support provided by Hospice of the Valley, they are often eager to give back and find a way to say “Thank you!” There are many ways your appreciation can help further our mission to provide expert care to patients and families facing serious illness throughout Santa Clara County.
There are many ways you can help:
- Make a Contribution – It is because of the generosity of donors that we able to provide expert care and support services to all families in the community, regardless of ability to pay.
- Attend or sponsor an event – Check out our events calendar!
- Volunteer – Become a part of the team! Whether in a direct patient care capacity or a support function, we offer thorough training and orientation for each role and responsibility.
- Share your story – The Hospice of the Valley Facebook page is a great place to share your experience. Or, if you’d prefer, send your written comments to the Marketing & Public Relations department at Hospice of the Valley or contact us to set up an interview via email or at 1.408.559.5600.
- Request an educational presentation for a community group - Hospice of the Valley has a team of volunteers and staff members ready to speak on topics such as hospice care, advance health care directives, grief, and much more.